Everyone knows that a good camera and its accessories can be extremely expensive. That’s why we give thanks to the universe when days like Cyber Monday appear at our doorsteps to give us the best camera deals that we crave. However, the question of which deal is the best for us remains. What are the best discounts on camera accessories? Is it better to buy on Cyber Monday or Black Friday?
Covered in This Article
Best Cyber Monday Camera Deals 2018
The best Cyber Monday camera deals Shop digital SLRs, mirrorless cameras, lenses, DSLR cameras, Sports and action cameras, looking for the best Cyber Monday discounts and you’ll find them all below.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm EF-S f/3.5-5.6 is II Lens, 58mm Wide Angle Lens, 2X Telephoto Lens
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens, 64GB
- Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digitial Camera 24.3MP SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) w/16-50mm
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm IS II Lens Bundle + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens and 500mm Preset Lens
- Canon PowerShot SX620 Digital Camera w/25x Optical Zoom
- Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom
- Olympus TG-5 Waterproof Camera with 3-Inch LCD
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 – Ice Blue Instant Camera
- Canon PowerShot SX420 IS Digital Camera (Black) with 20MP, 42x Optical Zoom
- Nikon COOLPIX B500 16MP 40x Optical Zoom Digital Camera
- Canon Powershot SX420 IS 20 MP Wi-Fi Digital Camera with 42x Zoom
Are Cyber Monday Camera Deals really that good?
In 2018 we can expect most online stores to extend their discount days from Black Friday to Cyber Monday. We believe that this year we will have a wide variety of discounts on action cameras and their accessories. There are many stores that are preparing great deals on lenses, tripods, memory cards and large discounts on cameras with the latest technology.
How do I know what type of camera should I buy and where can I find the best Cyber Monday Camera Deals?
If you are a photography enthusiast, studying photography or you are a professional photographer we are sure that you will be able to find the perfect offer for you in terms of the type of camera you need and its accessories. Just be aware of the right sites to be able to study the different discounts.
Cyber Monday DSLR Camera Deals:
This year we can already see the pre-offers for Cyber Monday and we have to say that they are wonderful. We see that cameras like the Nikon D3400 (18-55mm / 70-300mm lens) are offered at $546.95 (when they used to cost at $846.95). The last year 2017, we saw that cameras like the Canon EOS 80D (18-135mm lens) came to cost $500 on Amazon. However, manufacturers were also making great offers last year in both Black Friday and Cyber Monday. So you have to look at these pages: Amazon (US and UK), eBay (US and UK), among others.
Cyber Monday Mirrorless Cameras Deals:
The discounts on mirrorless cameras in Cyber Monday are always astronomically good. This is an amazing opportunity to invest in a good camera like a Panasonic Lumix G7 or Sony A7. Last year, Amazon Prime was selling the Sony A7 FE 28-70mm for just £569 (cashback). We are sure that stores like Wallmart, Amazon (US and UK) and eBay (US and UK) will compete to offer the best discounts, so stay tuned.
- Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera Optical with 3-Inch LCD
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Camera w/16-50mm & 55-210mm Lenses
- Sony a7 Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens
Cyber Monday Point & Shoot Camera Deals:
Usually, the discounts for the cameras of this category are between $50 to $150. But if you are very lucky, you could find a good discount of up to $220. In the pre-offers of Cyber Monday on Amazon this year, you can find the Canon PowerShot SX730 – an excellent and beautiful camera – for $379 (formerly $399.99). We recommend to always be updated in the prices and offers of the big online stores (Amazon US / UK, eBay US / UK, Wallmark, etc.) since it is there where you are going to find the real bargains and great buying opportunities.
To summarize, we can say that this year we expect excellent Cyber Monday Camera Deals compared to last year. The only thing you have to do is search all the time in the big online stores until you find that perfect offer for you. Good luck in your future purchase and do not forget to also look directly at the pages of the manufacturers. You might find a pleasant surprise.
When is Cyber Monday and its difference with Black Friday?
For those who are not very familiar with Cyber Monday and do not know when it is, here is a fact: It is always the first Monday after Black Friday. This year, both dates are in of November: 23th and 26th respectively.
Years ago, Black Friday was an opportunity for brick and mortar stores to make large discounts and get a day of massive sales. Additionally, Cyber Monday was invented for online stores only with the idea that they could also enjoy a day of profits. However, today both Black Friday and Cyber Monday have almost the same number of offers and discounts in their online stores and some brick and mortar stores are including discounts on both days.