Do you like to decorate your home? See more ideas about Planters, Best Wall Hanging Planters Deals and Plants. modern wall hanging planter , Vertical & Wall Planters: Patio, Lawn & Garden Hanging wall planters Deals. Best Wall Hanging Planters helps your interior designed home can change your mood in an instant. Not only it is visually pleasing, but it has a great effect on your mood and day to day activity.
Using planters to uplift your home environment is one of the ways to decorate your home and office. Plants can freshen the air, making it healthier to breathe in the indoors.
Even though plants are beneficial to health, sometimes it is not possible to apply them in the interior. One of the reasons for this is that space is scarce. New designs are being developed every day to use interior space smartly. This is where wall hanging planters come in.
What are wall hanging planters?
Planters are containers, used to place a plant in the interior decoration. Wall planters are placed in the wall to save interior space. Meaning it can be hanged on the wall to make it appear pleasing.
Top 10 Best Wall Hanging Planters Deals in 2019
These were the Top 10 Best Wall Hanging Planters that you need to know about. From the above writings, you can tell that you can select planters depending on the materials, surroundings or the type of plant that you are going to place on the pot. It depends entirely on you which procedure you want to take to enhance your interior space.
You may also select to make one yourself at home. Making planters at home can be creative and cheap as well. In that way, you can make sure you get the best planter for your home. Although not everyone has the patience and creativity to make planters at home. In such cases, buying a planter from the market seems to be the wisest choice.
There are many types of wall hanging planters. You can use any one of them for interior decoration.
1. Ceramic wall planter
Ceramic wall planters have a number of advantages over other wall hanging planters.
First of all, you might know that the pot for interior plants needs to be selected carefully. It must be either porous or have holes to let the extra water escape from the pot. Too much water can rot the roots of the plant and kill it in the process.
Ceramic is a porous material, which means you don’t have to worry about your plant dying due to overwatering. It can absorb what it needs and let the rest flow out of the pot in the process.
The material is heavy, so it can’t easily break or cause any harm. Additionally, when the plant roots grow it can’t wreck the pot. The ceramic wall hanging planters are thick. It protects the plants from sudden temperature change.
Ceramic wall hanging planter is charming to look at. So, the presence of plants and the pot both can complement your interior. There are glazed ceramic available in the market which is more pleasing to look at. But be careful, they might trap water inside the pot which is not good for the plant.
- Mkono Ceramic Hanging Planter Succulent Air Plant Flower Pot Wall Decor, Set of 3.
- MyGift Modern White Ceramic Wall Hanging Succulent & Herb Planter Box, Set of 4.
- California Home Goods Modern Hanging Planter Pots (2-Pack).
- MyGift 6 Inch White Ceramic Wall Mounted, Hanging or Freestanding Decorative Flower Planter Vase Holder Display.
- Dangling Southwest Desert Color Ceramic 4 Pot Set.
- T4U Diamond Wall Planters Geometric Wall Vases Set of 4, White Modern Indoor Decor for Home and Office.
- Rivet Modern Round Indoor Outdoor Hanging Wall Mount Planter Pot – 7.75 Inch, White
2. Terracotta Wall planters
You can use a terracotta for planters as well. Terracotta wall hanging planters are also nice looking. The material has its aesthetic importance in the world of decorations. It is also porous in nature, so it will keep your plants healthy as long as it is sturdy.
One of the qualities of terra cotta wall hanging planters is that is can absorb water fast, keeping the soil dry. Hence terra cotta planters are an ideal choice for plants that prefer dry soil. If you are willing to use succulents or Cacti, then terra cotta wall hanging planter is the right choice for you.
The material lasts longer in cold climates, and it is cheaper. Creative and appealing shapes can be made out of terra cotta and be used as planters.
- 5 Pack Lazy Flower pots Water Hanging Plants Pot/Self Watering Planter
- Hanging Planters Flower Pot Terracotta – 2 Pack 13 Inch Unbreakable Resin Planters Outdoor Patio Balcony
- 5-Tier Strawberry and Herb Garden Planter – Stackable Gardening Pots with 10 Inch Saucer
- Emsco Group 2232-1 Rescue Flatback Stoneware, 50 Gallons, Terracotta 50 Gallon rain Barrel urn
- Worth Self Watering Vertical Wall Planter Flowerpot, Hanging Plant Pots W/ 2-Pockets and 3pc Filter Layer, Terracotta
3. DIY Wall Planters
Apart from all the planters, you can find on the market, there are some planters you can make yourself. Since the internet gives access to any information almost instantly, making planters at home is easy.
Planters can be made out of plastic bottles, tin cans, or any other material that you find easily at home. Over here there is one factor, that you must keep in mind. The material that you select must be porous. Also, you have to think of how much water it can absorb. If you are using plastic bottles or similar non-porous material then, you have to make holes at the bottom so it can easily lose water.
Homemade wall hanging planters can be useful and pleasing in appearance. It can be colored, or given your favorite texture. Similarly, it can be crafted to have any unique shape. Creativity has no limit with homemade wall hanging planters. You can use your mind to make anything.
- SHE’S HOME Round Glass Wall Vases Planter, Wall Mount Holder DIY Display Vase for Garden Indoor Outdoor Decor Hanging Succulent Plants.
- Portrait Gardens Wall Planter (5×7) – Instant Vertical Succulents Herbs Indoor Garden DIY Picture Cactus Plastic Ready to Hang Pin Plant Display Water.
- Vertical Garden Wall Planter Kit- 19″x19″- 3 Clip & Create Modules-11 Unique Design Layouts-Vertical Gardening Kit Wall Mount Fits Any Space- Grow Flowers, Succulents, Vegetables, Herbs.
- 12 Pocket Indoor Waterproof Vertical Living Wall Planter.
4. Wood wall Planter
Wood is an organic material that breathes. If you are using wood wall hanging planters then you know it is light. In warm temperature wood wall hanging planters lose heat easily, keeping plants cool and healthy. Wood planters can also absorb water, however, painting them with colors may affect its ability to draw out water from the soil.
In such cases, you may need to make holes on the planter for easy water passage. Wood is a lot easier to perforate than other materials.
Another advantage of using wood hanging planter is that you can create your planter with the wood left at home. Thus it saves your cost to buy new planters for indoors.
- Supla Rustic Wood Pre-Potted Fake Succulent Planter Artificial Pre-Made Succulent Wood Planter Arrangement 11 Pcs.
- Dahey Wall Glass Planter with Wood Board Rustic Decor Air Plant Holder Hanging Terrarium Wrought Iron Hooks for Indoor Office Home Decorations, Orb 2 Set.
- Artisanal Geometric Air Plant Holder – Made From, Sustainably Sourced Wood – Minimalist Style & EasyToHang Design.
- Umbra Trigg Hanging Planter, Large, Concrete/Copper
- MyGift Vintage White Hexagon Wall-Mounted Floating Shelves with Mirrored Backing, Set of 3.
- Air Plant Holder, 2 Pack Triangle Geometric Air Plant Holders Container Tabletop Stand Vase Pot
5. Large Wall Planters
Generally, when you are looking for a wall hanging planters, you will find singular small planters that you can buy separately. however, there are large wall planters. Large wall planters come in a combination of many planters together in one structure. Several plants can be placed in one large wall panter. The entire planter can be hanged in a wall for decoration.
It saves the trouble of buying different planters. You don’t have to think too much on which design complements the other planters. You can buy one that will make up for the entire wall.
- Set of 3 Large Wall Planters Ceramic Hanging Planters.
- 4-Ft Raised Garden Bed – Vertical Garden Freestanding Elevated Planters 5 Container Boxes.
- Delectable Garden 12 Pocket Hanging Vertical Garden Wall Planter For Yard Garden Home Decoration.
- MyGift 12-Inch Ceramic Half-Moon Wall Mounted Flower Planter Vase, Set of 2.
6. Outdoor Wall Planters Wrought Iron
These type of wall hanging planters are used in the outdoors. Being made out of iron it is tough, and are not vulnerable to wear and tear. However, metal pots that easily absorb heat which is not good for plants. If metal pots are used for planting, then precautions must be taken to protect the plant from heat.
The metal wall hanging can be colored for a gorgeous appearance.
- CobraCo HTR36-B 36-Inch English Horse Trough Planter, Black.
- Tosnail Iron Art Hanging Baskets Flower Pot Holder – Great for Patio Balcony Porch or Fence – Pack of 3 (Black).
- KORAM 12-inch Vertical Garden Planter Wall Mount Hanging Flower Box Living Wall Planter.
- Giantex Flower Rack Plant Stand Multi Wood Shelves Bonsai Display Shelf Indoor Outdoor Yard Garden Patio Balcony Multifunctional Storage.
7. Wall Planters Indoor
When you are using indoor wall panters, you have to make sure that the plant gets enough oxygen, light, and watering. When you are selecting planters for indoors you must make sure that the container is porous. When you are watering the plant, there could be water spillage. You don’t want that to cause problems in your interior.
Additionally, you will need to know a lot about plant care. Remember that plants need light to survive. In an interior space, there is a lack of light. So, you need to select plant species that can easily survive in low light. Hence there are some indoor plants, that survive well in low light. Only those plants must be used to decorate a room.
- Umbra Trigg Hanging Planter Vase & Geometric Wall Decor Container – Great For Succulent Plants.
- Wall Decor Planters 6 Set Morandi Color Ceramic Hanging Geometric Wall Decor Container.
- Mkono Macrame Plant Hangers Set of 4 Indoor Wall Hanging Planter Basket Flower Pot.
- Pack of 6 Glass Planters Wall Hanging Planters Round Glass Plant Pots Hanging Air Plant Pots Flower.
- MyGift Modern Ceramic Hanging Planters, Succulent Plant Pots, Set of 3, White.
8. Modern Wall Planter
Up until now, you have read about the indoor and outdoor plants, about different plants species and planter materials. But now let’s look at the creative side of planters. New ideas are introduced to increase interior values every day. There are some modern planting ideas that we can use in home decor.
Most creative ideas for planters can be made at home. However, there are some unique ideas to make your planter look attractive. One of the ways is to present the planter to expose the soil. If the plant is kept in a transparent container with strong support, then it can expose the soil layer. Another way is to use creative shapes like shell, stones, organic real shapes can appear cool to the observers.
- MyGift Modern White Ceramic Wall Hanging Succulent & Herb Planter Box, Set of 4
- 6 inch Wall Mounted Ceramic Planters Flower Plant Vase, Hanging Planters, Succulent Plant Pots, White, 3PCS
- Hanging Geometric Wall Planter,6.89 Inch Modern Wall-Mounted Container Freestanding Desk Succulent Planter
- Set 2 Brass Gold Geometric Metal Hanging Plant Pot, Decorative Flower Pot Holder with Planter
- MyGift Pyramid White Ceramic Wall-Mounted Sconce-Style Succulent Planter Vases, Set of 2
9. Wallscape Planters
Wallscape planters are designed to cover the exterior walls. They can be made into many creative shape and sizes. Wallscape planters are made in a way to complement the surroundings of the planter. Wallscape planter can be used on a wall to attract and elevate the space.
- Set of 3 Mini White Ceramic Wall Mountable Plant Vase, 4 Inch Hanging Succulent Pots
- Purzest CAQW-521 Sibon Artificial Succulent Plant, White
- Mkono 2 Pack Wall Hanging Plant Terrarium Glass Planter for Home Decor, Diamond Shape
- MyGift 4 Inch Small Wall Mounted Ceramic Flower Plant Vase, Succulent Planter Pots, Set of 2, White
10. Sugar Skull Planter
From the name, you can guess a skull-shaped planter. No, the plant does to rest on a skull, but the shape of the planter appears like a skull. Additionally, colors are used to enhance the skull shape of the planter to make it more appealing to its viewers.
Along with white color for the bone and teeth, many other bright colors are used to finish the sugar skull pot for planting. It is also one of the popular choices for decoration. However, other than exposed materials, here the colors and patterns of color plays an important role in these planters.
- T4U White Ceramic Skull Shaped Succulent Planter Pots Set of 3, Cute Cactus Plant Pot Creative Pen Pencil Holder for Home Office Desk Decoration.
- Seastar Set of 2 Cute skull Flower Pot, Modern White Ceramic Succulent Planter Pots.
- Sun-E 2.5 Inch Owl Pot Ceramic Flowing Glaze Base Serial Set Succulent Plant Pot Cactus Plant Pot Flower Pot Container Planter Bonsai Pots.
- Youfui Cute Animal Succulent Planter Flower Pot Decor for Home Office Desk.
When you are going to buy planter for your interior keep in mind that that planter has to lose water to keep your plants healthy. If not the plant may die easily. This is the most important factor that you must keep in mind before you get a planter. Other than that, everything can be decided from your interior atmosphere and budget for decoration. Choose the best offer Day you can buy Planter for your home, outdoor, or gifts. Every year’s best Discounts Amazon Cyber Monday And Black Friday Planter Deals number and December month.